- Concierge Video – This is our high-tech, fully managed service which uses our state-of-the-art technology, along with support from our highly knowledgeable technicians for the ultimate video conference.
- Webcasting – Webcasting is not the same as web conferencing. This solution is a one-to-many communication tool where one person is presenting to a large group in person and/or online using streaming technologies, either live or created for “on-demand” viewing.
- Web Conferencing – Web conferencing is a many-to-many solution and gives users the same virtual tools as if they were meeting in person, Participants can talk, present, and share ideas, information, files, and documents with each other in real-time.
- Live Event Production Services – Resolve Collaboration Services handles the audio and visual production and coordination of special and live events by developing and delivering a high quality, customized experience to engage and impress your audience.
- Event Audioconferencing – Our Event Audioconferencing services are event calls where you conduct the call, yet our expert and skilled technicians are working in the background to fully administer and support the call to ensure the call is professional and technically sound.
- Videoconference Centres – Resolve Collaboration Services provides you easy access to private and public videoconference centres around the globe. Many of these rooms are not usually available to the general public or businesses on their own. All of the rooms are fully outfitted for videoconferencing, web casting, audioconferencing, web conferencing, and digital recordings.
The services and solutions we offer clients, who want to have the flexibility to manage on their own, include:
- Enterprise Video – This is a subscription-based video conferencing solution designed to provide a secure, complete, and professional face-to-face video collaboration tool. Either cloud hosted or deployed on premise.
- Web Conferencing – This is a software-based application used for online collaboration where many people are able to meet, and is the equivalent of an actual live, in-person meeting.
- Audioconferencing – This is a telephone-based meeting (teleconference) and is the perfect solution for those times that video or web visual collaboration is not necessary or required.
Resolve Collaboration Services also provides solutions and options to help you protect your in-house audio/video/web conferencing equipment, design a new system, or enhance an existing one. In addition, we offer viable solutions for government agencies, educational facilities, public hearings, and more, to ensure everyone is able to attend or participate in these large scale events. For more information about our audio, video, and web conferencing services and solutions or assistance in creating a solution that’s right for your business, contact Resolve Collaboration Services at 888-777-7965 today.
RESOLVE Video, Web and Audio Collaboration Services
let us do IT
We’re always ready to help you creatively achieve your collaboration objectives.
do IT yourself
An extensive suite of products that can be easily deployed and maintained.
gear up for IT
Hardware, equipment, and investment protection programs to meet your needs.
we got IT solved
Our tailored solutions designed to meet your unique business demands.