Multimedia Event Producer &
Technical Customer Service Representative
Posted on January27th, 2016
About Resolve Collaboration
Resolve Collaboration is a Canadian based conferencing company specializing in high touch services including large scale events leveraging video and webcasting technologies. Resolve places very high value on our customer’s experience with us and hire only those who share our passion for excellence in delivering leading edge products and services coupled with world class customer service.
Scope of the Position
The Multimedia Event Producer & Technical Service Representative will be responsible for video conference, web conference, webcasting and audio conference event production and management. The role may also include client site equipment installation and maintenance. This role will interface with business development managers to ensure prompt and professional delivery of the suite of Resolve Collaboration services.
Daily functional tasks may include;
- Working with A/V technologies and equipment, and post production editing to fulfill client needs
- Answer inbound customer calls and emails in a courteous and professional manner
- Manage scheduling requests pertaining to the Resolve Collaboration suite of services
- Setup audio, video and multimedia equipment at client locations, hotels and conference centres.
- Install and maintain audio, video and multimedia systems
- Setup, manage and troubleshoot wired and wireless IP networks
- Candidate must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule that will occasionally include evenings, nights and weekends.
This position is based in downtown Toronto but travel may be required.
The following competencies listed below are crucial for success in this role.
Monitors and acts on measures of customer satisfaction. Quickly follows up on customer contacts and queries while anticipating customer’s needs. Strives to provide customers with personalized and efficient service in a confident and professional manner.
Helps to create a sense of team spirit and harmonious relations through cooperation and support; Fosters collaboration among team members. Balances personal goals with those of the team.
Integrity & Sincerity
Inspires trust and supports others through own authenticity and following up on commitments. Shows consistency among principles.
Strives for excellence in products, processes and/or services through continued evaluation, enhancement and redefinition.
Draws parallels across situations and contexts; Divides problems into their individual elements; Develops several explanations or alternatives; Separates the core of a problem from its symptoms and can identify cause and effect.
Interpersonal Understanding and Sensitivity
Accurately predicts others’ reactions to events; Displays concern and respect for individuals’ opinions and feelings; Understands others attitudes, interests and needs; Takes time to listen to others’ problems.
Expresses ideas in a clear, fluent and concise manner; Written and oral arguments are compelling and responsive to the needs of the audience; Comprehends communications from others and responds appropriately.
Stays calm and in control under pressure; maintains a consistent level of activity and performance when placed in tense, high pressure situations.
Demonstrates critical technical and professional knowledge/skills related to the role; Has knowledge of relevant products, services and methods; Expands technical knowledge/skills and keeps up-to-date in own areas of expertise.
Experience and Education
- Fluent in spoken and written English. French Bi-lingual Language is an asset but not a requirement
- Valid driver’s license.
- At least two years’ experience in live event audio, video production.
- Experience with IP networking.
- Experience with videoconferencing technology.
- Technical knowledge of audio, video, projection, computer and lighting equipment.
- The ability to competently multitask and handle multiple project streams simultaneously.
- Experience with Adobe CC suite is an asset.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule that includes nights and weekends.
- A driven, hard working person who brings a positive attitude to the workplace and a keen desire to resolve customer issues promptly and professionally
Salary and Benefits
Annual Salary: $34,000 – $38,000
Participation in extended health care benefits program
Participation in company profit sharing plan