What is it?
In non-‘techie’ terms, web conferencing is a software-based application for “many to many” collaboration. It can be considered the online equivalent of a live, in-person meeting. Hosts and attendees are empowered to interact, share applications and collaborate on documents in real time.
Why RESOLVE Collaboration?
RESOLVE Web conferencing is a hassle-free virtual meeting tool ideal for ad-hoc and scheduled meetings. An easy, intuitive interface allows you to engage face-to-face, empower interaction, and drive productivity. Great features like sharing PowerPoint© presentations, documents, videos, and your desktop lets you get down to business - what more can you ask for?
• Affordable and flexible pricing
• Multi-lingual interface – supports any language or character set
• Personalization – virtual meeting room can be branded with logos
• Private and public text chat
• Record or upload videos – record on the spot, upload a pre-recorded video or use YouTube
• Virtual White Board
• Desktop Sharing
• PowerPoint® Slide Shows
• Q & A Manager
• Presenter Workflow
• Interactive Recordings and Replays
• Account Management Portal – track, manage, record, and report
• Transcoding – ensures a seamless blend of technologies.
Who and how you can use it:
• Various business professionals and executives
• Can be used across any industry or organization
• For various types of meetings, brainstorm sessions, collaborating, and more
• New and experienced users
Contact Us for a free demo today!
Affordable and Flexible Monthly or Yearly Subscriptions
Private and Public
Upload and Stream YouTube Videos
Live or eMail Technical Support