Canadian Federal Government
Resolve Collaboration Services Corp. is the chosen vendor for Polycom Audio and Video Conference solutions to the Government of Canada under the new standing offer. Resolve is able to offer rapid next day fulfillment to the Canadian Government and its agencies.
Video Conferencing Standing Offer: E60HN-11VCSO/013/HN
we make IT easy
Resolve’s Federal First Program makes it easier to purchase Polycom audio and video solutions. This program offers the following benefits and services to the Canadian Government:
- Priority Fulfillment - All VCSO orders are given special priority status by Resolve ensuring that your order is fulfilled ahead of all other non-government clients.
- Next Day Delivery - All VCSO orders received before 3:00 PM Eastern Time will be scheduled for next day delivery to all major cities in Canada at no cost.
- Online eCommerce Portal - RESOLVE offers an exclusive online E-commerce portal where Canadian Government employees can look up pricing, part numbers, system images, manuals and data sheets. Users can also prepare worksheets for easy call up order creation. Contact our Federal Sales Team to request online access.
- National Spare Part Repository - We maintain an inventory of small replacement parts such as remote controls, cables and microphones in Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Montréal and Halifax. These parts are available for same day delivery by local courier.
- Demonstration Equipment - RESOLVE has an extensive pool of Polycom audio and video demonstration systems available for client testing and evaluation.
RESOLVE also provides video conference equipment certified for use on most provincial health networks such as the Ontario TeleMedicine Network (OTN).