Ecommerce Return & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Resolve Collaboration Services. We are here to help you with any post-order issues and direct you to the right place if needed.
Resolve Return Policy
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days from the date of creation.
- The RMA number must be visible on all returns. Do not write on the original product box.
- All returns are subject to a restock fee.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
- Supplier products that are discontinued or obsolete do not qualify for a return.
- Customers ultimately are responsible for the condition of the returned items.
- No open-box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels, I.e., written RMA numbers. All products must be double (over) boxed.
- Product must be returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc., just as customers received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return.
- Non-DOA configured or custom products may not be returned.
- Products that show signs of use (I.e., powered on or tested) are not returnable to Resolve Collaboration Services as non-DOA.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a “No Problem Found” fee charged to the customer.
- For customers on credit-card status, if desired we will send replacement product at your normal credit-card status, and you can request from Reseller Financial Services (RFS) a refund or credit to your card when Resolve Collaboration Services receives the returned product.
Customer Service / Troubleshooting and Warranty
Resolve Collaboration Services is here to support you with any of the following requests:
- Issuing Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- Providing advanced replacements for defective or damaged products
- Personalized Ecommerce shopping experience
- Answering sale inquiries and questions about a product
Troubleshooting or how-to use Poly (formely Plantronics) products
- Please contact Poly Customer Support directly [click here]
- In most cases, warranty fulfillment is managed by the supplier. Resolve Collaboration Services provides no warranty other than the warranty offered by the supplier on the product. See below.
Please contact Poly directly at 888.248.4143 or 916.928.7561. Resolve Collaboration Services does not accept DOA product on behalf of the supplier.
30 days from invoice date
Product will be sent back to the customer—at the address provided at the time of the RMA request—in the following circumstances:
- If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
- If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
- If the received product is damaged in any way.
- If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
- If a product returned on a DOA is tested as a full-functioning product.
- If product is received more than 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
- If a product is not returned in the original packaging and/or box.
- If product not sold by Resolve Collaboration Services is returned.