Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted in Canadian dollars and are subject to applicable taxes.
- Webcast charges will relate to the size of the webcast reservation made 72 hours before the event, not the
actual live event participant count.
- Resolve Collaboration reserves the right to request a deposit upon webcast confirmation. The requirement
for a deposit may be waived at Resolve’s discretion.
- Resolve Collaboration will not be held liable for delays or technical issues caused by sites, equipment or
technicians that are outside of Resolve’s direct control. Resolve assumes no responsibility for circumstances
beyond our control such as power, telephone or internet failures or malfunction of systems provided by others.
IN ALL CASES, Resolve Collaboration’s liability is limited to the value of the services offered under this quotation.
In no event shall Resolve be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages.
- Prices offered under this quote are for services delivered in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Locations outside
of this area may incur additional charges.
- Prices offered under this quote are for services delivered during extended business hours. Specifically,
between the hours of 7:00am to 7:00pm EST, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. Times outside
of these may incur additional charges.
- Final copies of PowerPoint® slides and other broadcast materials must be provided at least 48 hours before
the event is scheduled to begin. New or revised materials received less than 48 hours prior to start time will
incur a last minute surcharge of $250.00 per event.
- Cancellation Policy: Webcast Cancellations less than one (1) full business day prior to the event incur a charge
equal to 50% of the approved quote. Event Cancellations less than three (3) business days prior to the
event incur a charge equal to 25% of the approved quote. Cancellation notice provided more than three (3)
business days before the event will be accommodated at no charge to the customer, provided the Webinar
Registration/Payment Portal has not been constructed. In the event that the Registration/Payment Portal has
been created, a $300.00 service fee will be applicable.
- Any information collected by Resolve Collaboration will remain the sole intellectual property of the client and
will not be used for any marketing purposes.
- Resolve Collaboration will not be held liable for any charges from the chosen venue for the internet connection.
- The price quoted above is an estimate only. There are external factors that may cause the quoted price to
change. There will be no price increase without the client’s prior approval. Factors that may create a price
increase include but are not limited to the following:
• Additional lighting beyond what is included in the package
• Additional testing beyond what is included in the package
• Additional audio equipment beyond what is included in the package
• Additional internet bandwidth required at the venue
• Usage of teleconferencing as an audio backup for participants with computer related sound issues
• Late delivery/alterations to presentation materials
• Post production video editing beyond traditional trimming of start and end.
- Confidentiality: The parties as well as their employees, agents and representatives will maintain all information
pertaining to each other and their business acquired in the course of provision of services here-under and
all reports, specifications, drawings and other work accomplished or documentation produced here-under,
confidential, and will not disclose or use same for any purposes other than for rendering the services.
This provision shall survive any termination or expiry of this agreement.