Virtual Recording Studio for any Platform
Creating video content has never been easier
However, the rapid increase of smart phones, tablets and webcams, creating high quality recordings for use in professional settings webinars and virtual conferences is still a challenge.
What is it?
The Virtual Recording Studio from Resolve Collaboration provides you with a professionally managed service. We remotely record high quality video content suitable for editing and playback on any meeting or virtual conference platform.
With many events today being conducted entirely online, organizations want to put their best foot forward and ensure their speakers are well received and unhindered by technology hiccups. The team from Resolve Collaboration will be your virtual camera crew ensuring that the video content is captured professionally and consistently.
Our solution can accommodate capturing remote speakers from virtually any video platform. We are using our own propriety platform that allows us to capture multiple speakers simultaneously while still providing isolated video recordings of each speaker. A great solution for panel discussions while still providing you with individual raw footage of each speaker.
Why does a customer need this?
The Virtual Recording Studio is an ideal solution for presenters that can not attend the live event due to time zone or travel restrictions. With a professional pre-recorded session your speaker’s presentation can be played back into your live event with ease.
It is a great solution as a failsafe plan in case a presenter that is expected to attend in person is suddenly unable to travel. It could be a last-minute emergency that will prevent them from appearing in person. You can rest easy knowing that you can ensure the durability and consistency of your event with the pre-recorded session on standby.
Our production team will guide your speakers through the entire process and ensure that the video captured has the highest quality audio and video.
- Cost effective recording solution
- Allows your presenter multiple takes to ensure the perfect shot
- No technical skills needed as our team guides and assists the whole process
What is the Resolve Collaboration Process?
- Schedule the date and time of your recording session
- Meet with your producer to discuss the desired output
- Provide you with a recording agenda
- Your speakers receive a personal recording link to join the meeting
- Operators confirm audio, video, and network quality
- Operators advise on best lighting, positioning, and background
- Record your content
- Do a second or third take, it’s up to you!
- Receive your media file by download
- 97 fps
- 5Mbps Bitrate